The goal of HARO’s Child Abuse Awareness 101 for Homeschoolers curriculum is simple:
We developed this curriculum — which includes both an instructor guide and attendee packets — to teach your homeschooling community how to do the following:
1) Define the major types of child abuse and neglect
2) Recognize the main warning signs of each major type of child abuse
3) Identify the characteristics of the average child abuser
4) Report child abuse to the proper authorities
5) Start making families and homeschooling communities safer
6) Engage in continuing education about child abuse prevention issues
This curriculum is a free service provided by HARO.
Read more at HARO’s website.